Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

woensdag 3 november 2010

EOTD : Aromaleigh Spells! Serpensortia / Rictusempra / Nox

Yesterday i recieved my order from Aromaleigh with the collections of Spells! , Mythos and Wonderstruck . Damn , Spells! is so beautiful !! It's defenitly my most favorite of the 3 . I'm an Harry Potter addict ... yeah ! Believe it or not , i'm almost 31 years , but i still love Harry Potter Movies and books . These are my feelgood-movies , haha. When i have a bad day , and i watch one of these , i forget all my wories ... for a few hours i live in a fantasy-world , that makes me happy :D ... Okay now the EOTD !

























What i used :

UDPP
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy only on the lid
Inner corner , inner 2/3 of the lid : AL Serpensortia (Spells!)
Outer part of the lid , Crease : AL Rictusempra (Spells!)
Lower lashline : AL Alohomora (Spells!)
Outer V , darken up the crease : AL Nox (Spells!)
Browbone : AL Finite (Spells!)
Liner : AL Nox , wetlined
Waterline : UD 24/7 zero
Black volume mascara


6 opmerkingen: