Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

donderdag 22 maart 2012

EOTD : Glamour Doll Eyes : Strawberry Cupcake - Mighty Maiden - Bird? Plane? - Black Ice and Family Secret

Fun and colorful ... no more words needed :)
Enjoy !






















GDE Strawberry Cupcake




GDE Mighty Maiden





GDE Bird? Plane?






GDE Family Secret







GDE Black Ice






UD 24/7 Shadow pencil Clash








What i used :







UDPP
Crease , blended : GDE Strawberry Cupcake
Base : Medusa's "The Fix" on the lid
NYX Glitter JEP Moonstone on the lower lashline
Lid : GDE Mighty Maiden (Super Shadows)
Outer Lid , Crease , Lower Lasline : GDE Bird? Plane? (Super Shadows)
Inner corner : GDE Family Secret (Twi-Shadows)
Outer V , outer lower lashline , crease : GDE Black Ice (Twi-Shadows)
Browbone : WnW Matte Cream (Greed Palette)
Liner : ELF Liquid Liner Black
Waterline : UD 24/7 Shadow Pencil Clash
UD supercurl Mascara Black




Don't steal my content , i don't steal yours !!

8 opmerkingen:

  1. SO perfect!! I love it! I really love the crease color

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. That's gorgeous! I love that you're wearing blue! It looks lovely with the pink in the crease.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Hey! You figured out how to watermark your photos! I have Strawberry Cupcake and love it! You have mad makeup skillz.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. yes, no words needed! super beautiful! love the combo, and the result of course! reminds a bit of candy, or perhaps my little pony! i'm sure they would look like this as humans!/Azure

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Wow, this is so pretty! I love the color combinations you come up with. <3

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. I love the color combo... SO BEAUTIFUL :)
    Azure already wrote what I was thinking.. it looks like candy or a my little pony :) Adorable and beautiful :)
    hugs

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. So pretty! This is an awesome springtime look!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen