Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 23 april 2012

EOTD: Sleek Acid 1.0

I have this palette for a while now , and barely used it ...
It's a fun , not your everyday palette . The colors are mostly mattes and for some reason mattes doesn't work well on me ... anyways i did a rainbow type of look with it , but as you can see , my blending isn't as good as normally :(
I love the neons in it , but i wish they were more frosty or shimmery . 
I'll try some more looks with this palette :)










 Sleek Acid Palette (colors used marked with an "X")



What i used :


UDPP
NYX JEP Milk on the lid , blended to the brows
Inner lid , tear duct : neon green
inner 2/4 of the lid : neon yellow
outer3/4 of the lid : neon orange
outer lid : neon pink
Crease , blended up high : berry color on the top row , 1st left
Deeper crease , blended : Black
Lower lashline :  darker blue , to row , 2nd from right
outer lower lashline : black
Browbone : white
Liner : Catrice Gel Liner Black Jack with Jack Black
Waterline : UD 24/7 Zero
WnW Superlength Mascara Black



12 opmerkingen:

  1. this is amazing, I love the colors

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh... My... Goodness...I have dreams about this palette, but when it comes to buying it, I guess I am aware that it isn't going to get much use, if any. I think that your point about shimmery neons has made me think how cool the same palette would be with no mattes in it...x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This palette looks amazing. I love the make up great color combos.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. nice look, i want this palette

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Awesome bright rainbow look! Your blending is always so amazing!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. OMG WOW! This is so beautiful. I definitely need the Acid palette. This is the brightest look I've ever seen you do and it's wonderful.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Geweldig! Die ga ik bij gelegenheid eens copycatten :-)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  8. Love it! I never thought to pair the dark berry colour with the neons, it looks awesome!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  9. OH MY GOSH :O
    Everytime I visit your blog I say phrase :D
    You have the most amazing looks ever :) This one is just purely amazing too :)
    LOVE the color combo and all that bright combined with the darker purple... soo beautiful :)
    The blending is amazing as usual :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen