Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

dinsdag 3 juli 2012

Aromaleigh New Bête Noire Shades and some franken shades

Hi there !
Aromaleigh has added 3 new shades to their Bête Noire Collection , which is a permanent collection again !
This collection was one of my favorite collection and still is . These 3 shades are gorgeous !
If you didn't have them ... go and check them out !

Also , i did some frankening with a bunch of unused samples from MEOW cosmetics. I have so many of these , but a whole lot of these didn't get used . So i thought let's try to make some franken eyeshadows and i'm actually very happy the way these colors turned out ! I added glitters for the extra bling :D




First : the newest Bête Noire Shades from Aromaleigh !

 Aromaleigh sybilla




 Aromaleigh Alix





 Aromaleigh Genissa











My franken eyeshadows !







4 opmerkingen:

  1. They look amazing.. I especially love the last one.. the last of your franken ones that is :) Aromaleigh Sybilla is SO pretty :D

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. All the colors are so beautiful! I've never purchased from Aromaleigh before but I think I may just do so now!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Sybilla is amazing! Love your franken shadows! Of course I'm a huge fan of frankening :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. beautiful pictures! i enjoyed seeing it ♥


    If you have a minute, please check out my blog and follow me if you liked it. I'll appreciate it so much! Thanks!


    $30 RIRE giveaway on my blog

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen