Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

vrijdag 19 oktober 2012

Deauty Box October

Hi ladies !
I introduced you to the first Belgian beautybox in this post
Deauty = Discovering Beauty .
I was very happy when i came home from a exhausting day at work and found a cute box on my doorstep.
I like the design of the box , nice and elegant black . I keep the boxes when they are empty , they are lovely for storing your makeup . The first box was really high end , so i was curious if this new box would be equal to the first one , and ... yes it was !! I got 3 full sizes and 3 luxury sample sizes. None of the products in the box were familiar to me . Of course i knew the pencils and mascara's from L'Oréal , but these ones are completely new to me . So very excited about these ! Also Kiehl's is a brand i never tried before and since i'm a lip balm junkie (LOL) , i was pleased with a full size of Kiehl's Lip Balm ! I paid 15€ for the box and it has a value of +/- 65 € . Anyway , all of the products are high end brands , so let me show you what's in the box !


 Biotherm Clarifying Exfoliating Gel for Normal/Combination skin - 20ml
Biotherm Blue Therapy Serum - 10ml
L'Oréal Mega Volume Collagene Black Smoke Mascara 24h - 9ml
L'Oréal Color riche Le Smoky Eyeliner nr. 201 Black Velour
Kiehl's Lip Balm - 15 ml
Shu Uemura Sheer Lacquer Micro Fine Finishing Spray - 100ml


 I also got a coupon From Kiehl's webshop. Free shipping with a next order !
And a cute paper baggie for a giveaway : if there are products you don't use , you can put them in this baggie and give it away to someone . Charity makes you beautiful and gives you a good karma !

 The menu of the month :D



Luna also liked what's in this box :D




2 opmerkingen: