Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

woensdag 31 oktober 2012

EOTD : Urban Decay The Vice Palette : Rapture - Vice - Noise - Jagged - Occupy

Happy Halloween loves ! 
I did a sort of dirty , smokey look today with my newest Urban Decay's "The Vice Palette".
Not really a Halloween makeup , although i think it would fit in the theme :)

















What i used :





UDPP
Base : Maybelline Color Tattoo in painted purple on the lid
Crease (transitioncolor) : UD Laced
Browbone , tear duct : UD Anonymous
Inner 1/2 of the lid : UD Rapture
Outer 1/2 of the lid : UD Vice
Crease , blended up : UD Occupy
Middle of the lid: UD Noise
Outer V , crease : UD Jagged
Waterline : UD24/7 Covet
Lower Lashline : UD 24/7 Perversion , smudged
Outer lower lashline : UD Junkie
Inner lower Lashline : UD Noise
Liner : Femme Fatale Blood's Shadow , wetlined with Darling girl Superstar Serum
Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp Mascara Black

6 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous! Right up my street. I've been desperately trying not to lem the UD Vice and Smoked palettes as I can't afford them but it's a losing fight I think.

    Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Another gorgeous look! I love the smokiness of the purple and the hint of pink on the inner corner.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is gorgeous! I never get tired of smoky purple looks!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is sooo pretty! I thought I didn't need the Vice palette, but I may be changing my mind...

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Jaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, helemaal goed!!!!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Really great look, I love a purple smokey eye! That tiny bit of pink and the different colours on the lower lashline look amazing.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen