Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

donderdag 27 december 2012

EOTD : Sleek Oh So Special : Wrapped Up - Ribbon - Organza and Celebrate

Another glittery festive look ! 
This one is more neutral toned , but still very festive ;)
Sleek's Oh so Special is still one of my favorite palettes .
















What i used :




MAC Painterly paintpot all over the eye
Crease , blended up : Sleek Wrapped up
To blend wrapped up : Sleek Ribbon
Browbone and inner corner : Sleek Bow
Lid : Sleek Organza , foiled
Outer lid , outer crease : Sleek Celebrate , foiled
Lower Lashline : Sleek Celebrate 
inner : Sleek Organza
Waterline : UD 24/7 Rockstar
Graftobian Liner Liquid on the lid
on top : Aromaleigh Rocks! Sonic Glitter Valentine
Liner : Jordana Fabu'Liner Black
L'Oréal Mega Volume Collagene Mascara Black Smoky

7 opmerkingen:

  1. This look is amazing!!!

    I'm a new follower on your blog, I'm looking forward to reading more of your posts :)

    Kimberley x

    Http://kimberley77.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I so want this palette! I've seen you use it so much but I was never able to find it overseas. I'll have to hunt it down. This look is so pretty and purply, but that lid colour is something else. Love it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I don't know why I don't own this palette! I keep seeing beautiful looks like yours done with it! I will have to check in my local stockists...thanks x :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Love it! Don't own any sleek palette (yet) but this one is really worth it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Okay, this has decided my long time decision. I NEED THIS PALETTE! I'd use all the shades and those pink shades are sooo pretty! I tell myself I don't need this but I really think I do! You've done such a great job and I would do much simpler but I know this would be awesome! Great look, so breath taking!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. De look vind ik echt prachtig, ga ik ook eens proberen, want ik heb dit paletje thuis ook.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. Organza is beautiful foiled. You've done a lovely blending job here!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen