Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

donderdag 21 maart 2013

EOTD : Glamour Doll Angel Wings - Electric Lemonade - Petticoat - Immature and WnW Golden Goddess


Oh hi there ! Today a sunny look ... i really needed this ...
My gosh , we never had such a freakin' cold month of march ... Spring were are you ?!?!?
I miss the warmth , the nature that comes to life again ... NO none of that ! Instead we get snow , freezing cold temperatures  , grrrrrrrrrr . I have enough of that.  My skin is completely dried out and rough by the cold , i want to wear lighter clothes , feel the sun on my skin .... want to see my garden coming back to life , want to see my pond fishies asking for food .... and this weather will continue for at least another week ...*sigh*






















What i used :




UDPP
Base : NYX JEP in Milk on the lid and inner corner , blended up to the crease
Inner corner : GDE Angel Wings
Inner 1/2 of the lid : GDE Electric Lemonade
Outer lid : GDE Petticoat
Crease , blended up : WnW nr. 2 (Golden Goddess)
Crease , blended : WnW nr. 5 (Golden Goddess)
Deepen the crease : WnW nr. 6 (Golden Goddess)
Outer V , slightly into the crease : GDE Immature
Middle of the lid : GDE Glitter Legit
Lower Lashline : Essence 2 in 1 khol Via Airmail , brown side
on top : WnW nr. 5 (Golden Goddess)
Browbone : WnW Brulee
Liner : Catrice Liquid Liner
Too Faced LashGasm Mascara Black


4 opmerkingen:

  1. So bright! I love it. You can pull off any look, I think.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is amazing I love the bright pigmented colours against the black wing so pretty, great work! x

    www.krystelcouture.co.uk

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such a cheerful look, I just love that yellow! I wish spring would come soon as well, my skin just sucks right now, it is so dry here!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen