Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 8 april 2013

A Swap : Thank You Olga !! (Makeup & Things by Olgiepolgie)

I also did a swap recently with the lovely lady from Makeup & Things by Olgiepolgie
She also gave me some awesome goodies ! Including some Tarte items . I really wanted to try Tarte , but it's hard for me to get these , so i'm very happy with the items i got from her . I'm already in love with Tarte . The pencils are a dream to work with , the gel liner is super black and i like it even more than MAC's Fluidline in blacktrack . Anyway i was in heaven when i saw these in my parcel and now i want more Tarte of course .... *sigh*


So thank you Olga !! 



Everything was nicely packed in 2 makeup bags 













5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the nail polish colours, you got so much great stuff :) x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great swap! I have yet to try any Tarte cosmetics. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Tarte!! I have a few Tarte items, and love every one! And if that WnW polish is the same one I have, it's gorgeous! Is it Mermaid Curves?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. No it's called "Dutchess" , a sparkly blue with some bigger purple glitter in it .

      Verwijderen
  4. You're welcome! I hope you enjoy them all. The stuff you sent me is totally overwhelming too.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen