Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

donderdag 18 juli 2013

EOTD : Urban Decay Naked and The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude

Hello my ladies ! Hope you're doing great ?
I'm doing pretty good and so does my dad for now . 
He had his first chemo-session this week . 
His next session of 3 days chemo will be mid august ...


Today's look is fairly neutral . I used UD and The Balm for this look .
Nothing fancy , but sometimes a good neutral look can be fun too , right ?













What i used :





UDPP
Crease, blended up : TB Matt Singh (Meet Matt(e) Nude 2013)
Crease : TB Matt Abdul (Meet Matt(e) Nude 2013)
Browbone : NYX Pure Skin
Lid : UD Sin (Naked)
Outer 1/2 of the lid and outer crease : UD Hustle (Naked)
Outer Lid , darken outer crease : UD Creep (Naked)
Inner corner : UD Virgin (Naked)
Liner : Maybelline Master Precise Liner Black
Lower Lashline : Essence Stays No Matter What Waterproof Liner Grey , smudged
on top and blended : TB Matte Abdul (Meet Matt(e) Nude 2013)



3 opmerkingen:

  1. It's a lovely neutral look. Glad to hear your dad is doing well.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Beautiful make up!
    I'll pray for your dad!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So happy to hear that your dad is doing well :)
    I love this makeup look... I really wish I could get my hands on the Meet Matt(e) Nude palette. I have the original Meet Matt(e) and I really love it but I really love the look of the Nude version too :D
    hugs
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen