Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zaterdag 7 september 2013

EOTD's : Collective looks

Hello there !
These are looks i did during my vacation , most of them are in the same colorrange ... i know ... but i enjoyed the cranberry-plummy shades lately :) , hope you'll like them !


Aromaleigh Mulberry and Regifted - Inglot pigment nr. 70 , Sleek Ink from Matte V.2

Darling Girl Beast and Scarab - Sleek Villain from Matte v.2

Catrice Heidi Plum on top of NYX Glitter JEP Crystal - Sleek Nubuck from Au Naturel and a Dark purple from WnW trio

 Darling Girl Clusterfluff - UD Tease and a sparkly black from Too Faced Return of Sexy palette

NYX Glam e/s Beauty Blog and some colors from NYX Je Ne Sais Quoi palette

Glamour Doll Eyes Dear Mom , Typical Girl , Fabulous and Show Off 

UD Ammo palette : Last Call - Smog and Oil Slick

 Too Faced Pixie Pinup palette : I know what boys want - Like a Virgin - YSL e/s nr. 4 and UD Gunmetal

Tick:Tock Half Past Crazy on top of Maybelline CT Pomegranate Punk - Sleek Vandellas and James Brown from Respect palette



7 opmerkingen:

  1. How many beautiful looks!! 1, 8 and 9 are my favourites!! :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I'm loving these looks! I've been having lots of fun with neutrals and variations of neutrals! I love your first look and the third and fourth look too! I love the taupe metallic a lot!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Reacties
    1. Ja ! Aromaleigh is gestopt , maar zijn sinds een jaar en half weer online.

      Verwijderen
  4. Lovely! They're all gorgeous, but my favourite is the first one, of course. You know I love my bright colours. It's awesome that you took photos of your makeup while on holidays. I never do that!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. My favourite is the first one as well because of all the different colours! I love how you are able to come up with something completely different for each day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen