Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

vrijdag 8 november 2013

EOTD : Darling Girl : The Boogeyman - Bronze Dream - Hot Rocks - Miss Kitty Kaboom and Fisticuffs

I had some fun with a couple of my newest Darling Girl eyeshadows ! 
I'm always so amazed how beautiful the colors are from DG , especially her duo/multichrome colors are wicked ! 














 Sorry Ladies , no detailed swatch/product pictures this time ... i 'll try to make them soon !






What i used :





UDPP
DG Glitter Glue on the lid
Inner 1/2 of the lid : DG The Boogeyman (Oh the Horror)
Outer 1/2 : DG Bronze Dream
Crease , blended up : WnW Medium matte brown
Crease , blended : DG Miss Kitty Kaboom
Inner corner : DG Hot Rocks
Browbone : DG Adoration
Liner : MeMeMe Eyesweep eyeliner Black
Lower Lashline : UD 24/7 Riot , blended
on top : DG Fisticuffs
Waterline : UD 24/7 Apathy
Max Factor Wild Mega Volume Waterproof Mascara Black



4 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the warmth this has, so gorgeous!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Sorry I haven't commented in a while, I've not been well....I love this mix of bronze and plummy tones. I may try something like this over the weekend with some other similar shades, as I don't own any DG cosmetics.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I love this makeup look so much... I LOVE the mix of shadows.. it looks like a jewel :)
    hugs
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen