Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 18 november 2013

EOTD : Sleek Celestial: Dark Matter - Earth Shine - Solar - Meteoric

Dark dramatic , galaxy inspired look. 
I also used Accent Lashes for this look , which are much more comfortable for me , but i still have to practice the application of false lashes , even half lashes :) and i think i needed a more dramatic pair for this look ... *sigh* 














What i used :




Catrice Prime&Fine
Inner and outer part of the lid : Sleek Dark Matter
next Dark Matter : Sleek Earth Shine
Middle of the lid : Sleek Solar
Crease , blended : Sleek Dark Matter
Along the edges of the crease : Sleek Meteoric
Inner crease : Sleek Stargaze
Browbone : Sleek Honeycomb (Au Natural)
Browbone : UD Venus (Naked Basics)
Upper and lower waterline : UD 24/7 Zero
Inner and outer lower lashline : Sleek Dark Matter
Middle : Sleek Solar
To blend the edges : Sleek Meteoric
Inner Corner : Sleek Galactic
Liner : Catrice Gel Liner Black Jack with Jack Black
Maybelline Mega Plush Mascara Black
Ardell Accent Lashes #301



8 opmerkingen:

  1. I think the lashes look great with this look - and it looks beautiful with your eye colour too!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous!!! I think you are so good with your sleek palettes, that I want to name you the 'Queen of Sleek' ! xxx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Wow, this is gorgeous! Now I know I need that palette.

    Lou x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Oh, this is just so, so pretty! I wish I could get my hands on Sleek more easily!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. I love it! You've made the color so subtle in the crease and on the lid and I love it! I like how the color seems to be coming out of the black! I like the accents I usually cut mine into half for accent lashes too, I rarely use lashes! I think a full spiky pair would do well with this look!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. Awesome! I would definitely wear something like this for an evening out!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  7. top look! Ik dacht dat ik we zonder Celestial kon, thanks for enabling hahaha x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen