Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 16 december 2013

EOTD : Darling Girl : Kerchief&Cap - Ashes&Soot - Heirloom and Figgy Pudding

Hello there ! How are you all doing ? 
Sorry for my absence lately , but life is pretty hectic for me right now ... i have some issues with my renters and it takes a lot of energy and time . I didn't feel well for some time , the "renters issue" has to change soon , i'm pretty close to a depression if it goes on like this :(

Anyways , i have a lot of new stuff from Darling Girl , Aromleigh and Urban Decay but i couldn't play with these newies as much as i wanted to . So yeah ...

I'll try to catch up with your blogs and my own . 
Today's look is a soft smoked look . I wanted a soft wash of colors with a colored eyeliner . I used a pencil eyeliner for this look instead of my usual black liquid/cream/gel liner. And some of my new Darling Girl shadows from her Holiday Collection : Twas the night before Christmas.
Sorry no productpictures this time ... :(

Hope you enjoy and i hope i can do some more looks soon with my new items .
I have 3 weeks off now , but i'm still pretty busy and with the Holidays coming it will be even busier for me :)










What i used :

UDPP
Milani ShadowEyez Almond Cream as base 
Glamour Doll Eyes Foil Me on the lid
Inner 1/3 of the lid : DG Kerchief&Cap (Twas the night before Christmas)
Middle of the lid : DG Heirloom
Outer lid , blended into the crease : DG Ashes&Soot (Twas the night before Christmas)
Above the crease : TF Chocolate Soleil Bronzer
Browbone : UD Foxy (Naked Basics)
Inner Corner : UD Venus (Naked Basics)
Liner and lower lashline  : UD 24/7 Clash 
Lower Lashline : DG Figgy Pudding (GWP)
L'Oréal Fasle Lash Wings Mascara Black


5 opmerkingen:

  1. I love the subtle green on the outer part of the lid. I hope that you get your 'renters issues' resolved soon, and that you feel much better in time to have a great Christmas. Hugs from London. x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I love love love that liner, so perfect!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. love this look! I rarely try out the looks I comment on, but I think I'll give this one a go :)
    Sorry about all of the stress you've been having lately! Hope things get better!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. This is lovely! The sparkle is so pretty and I love the colour of the liner.
    Sorry you're having stress! I hope it all work out.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Sorry to hear that you are so stressed right now! I think that during the holidays things always seem to get stressful. I hope everything gets better soon!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen