Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

vrijdag 14 maart 2014

EOTD : Sugarpill Smitten - Asteria - @#$%!

I've finally  find some time to play around with my new Sugarpill goodies .
I thought a pinkish - Red look would be awesome and i haven't done any for a very long time . I also used the falsies . Honestly they didn't feel very comfortable to me , but i'm not a regular falsies wearer , so that could be my problem LOL
I did liked the effect though , so for a fun look like this they were perfect !


Hope you'll like it !



















What i used :


Jordana EyePrimer
Base on the lid : Darling Girl Aqua Liner Pink Dreams (Discontinued)
Inner 1/3 of the lid , inner lower Lashline : SP Asteria (LE)
Rest of the lid , slightly into the crease : SP Smitten (LE)
Crease , blended : SP @#$%! (LE)
To blend the edges : Darling Girl Blush Candy (GWP)
To deepen the crease a bit more : Maybelline Blush Ravishing Rouge (LE)
Browbone : UD Foxy and Venus (Naked Basics)
Inner corner : UD Venus
Glitter on middle of the lid : The Body Needs Glitter Rock Star
Upper and Lower Waterline , smudged down to the lower lashline : Too Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof EyeLiner Black
Lower Lashline : SP @#$%! 
Liner : WnW Fergie Gel Liner Little Black Dress
WnW Megalength Mascara Black
Sugarpill Lashes


3 opmerkingen:

  1. What a striking, hot and devilish look! I like hot pinks on the eyes but I haven't touched red before! This is so sexy, I can imagine this with an all black outfit! Very creative too, I love the lashes!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LOVE LOVE LOVE this.... for some reason it makes me think of the Queen of Hearts in Alice in Wonderland :D
    Wonderful job hun... truly stunning :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen