Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

woensdag 11 maart 2015

EOTD: Too Faced Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette : Blueberry Swirl - Puddin' - Mousse - Hot Fudge and Caramel

My lovely friend Jill has sent me this gorgeous palette from Too Faced : The Semi Sweet Chocolate Bar palette. 
I saw a lot of reviews of this palette , some good , some less positive ... but i always feel the need to try things myself before i can see if i agree with those reviews or not , logic right ?
And since i am a collector type and i already had the Original Chocolate Bar , i had to have the Semi Sweet in my collection as well , no matter what :)
And let me tell you : i am a fan of this one ! I LOVE my Original Chocolate Bar palette , but i feel i will have a lot of use out of this one as well . And again , the smell .... hm hm hm ... it's chocolate , and i'm a chocolate lover :)
Pigmentation is awesome , except for "Pink Sugar" , but i think this color is more meant to be a sparkling topper , than an actual color.
So my first impression : i'm in love !
And also , as many of you know i'm not a huge fan of blue eyeshadows , so it will be a surprise if i tell you that i absolutely love the color "Blueberry Swirl" !
So my first look with this gorgeous palette is a deep blue smoky eye ( oh i love my smoky eyes .... soooo much :D )
















What i used :






TheBalm Put a lid on Primer
Milani ShadowEyez Almond Cream all over the eye
Milani ShadowEyez Black Ink , blended on the lid
Browbone : TF Coconut Cream
Crease , blended up (transition) : TF Mousse
Deepen up the crease more : TF Puddin'
Lid : TF Blueberry Swirl
Outer Lid and blended into the crease : TF Hot Fudge
Inner corner : TF Butter Pecan and Caramel
Upper and Lower waterline : Milani ShadowEyez Black Ink
Lower Lashline : TF Hot Fudge , blended out with a mix of TF Mousse and TF Puddin'
Inner Lower Lashline : TF Caramel
Liner : Physicians Formula EyeBooster Eyeliner Black
MAC Extreme Dimension Mascara Black

2 opmerkingen:

  1. OMG, LOVE your look! It's not the typical 'chocolate bar' look that I see from so many people! That blue is so stunning! That's so nice that your friend sent it to you! I wish I had some friends like that ! HEHE

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. GORGEOUS! You always do such a great job of balancing colours and neutrals.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen