Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

donderdag 23 april 2015

A Makeup Swap with Sam from Kiss My Sparkle Blog !

Hi loves !
Today a swap post ! I recently did a swap with the amazing lady Sam from Kiss My Sparkle blog
As you all know by now , i LOVE doing international swaps. It's such a great , and fun , opportunity to try makeup and stuff from other countries . In this swap i received Colourpop eyeshadows , blush , a lippie stix , The newest Too Faced matte palette , more Maybelline Color Tattoos and a Kat Von D Liquid Lipstick ! How awesome is that ! Most of them were items i have  requested for , but i did get a few surprise items as well like extra's from Colourpop , the Kat Von D Lipstick and Color Tattoos ! Check out Sams blog , she does amazing reviews and looks ! She is such a sweetie .
Thank you Sam for this fun swap , it was so much fun and i LOVE everything :) :)

Colourpop doen not ship to Belgium , sadly , so Sam was kind enough to buy me a couple things from them. And really .... their stuff is awesome !!!! Now i wish even more that Colourpop will ship to Belgium in the future . I checked out their website the other day and i saw more stuff that i want , hehe :)

I can buy some items from Too Faced online , but the newer stuff is hard to get . Or it takes ages before i can buy it online ...

Kat Von D is completely new to me . So i was happy to find a product from her !
I'm dying to try the Kat Von D Trooper Eyeliner and eyeshadows  , but unfortunately i can't buy this brand online :(

And the Maybelline Color Tattoo's are an alltime favorite of mine :)

Anyway , let's take a look at the goods , shall we ?








4 opmerkingen:

  1. Ik heb ooit jaren geleden eens een swap gedaan met een collega blogger. Was super leuk om te doen vond ik. Eigenlijk zou ik dat nog eens moeten doen :-).

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Great photos! I'm so happy you enjoyed the swap, too. I am really sorry those ColourPop shadows broke. That really bums me out. :( But I'm glad you are having fun playing with everything! That Too Faced palette is so super pretty. I am very jealous that you have it. :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Oh my goodness so many wonderful and amazing things :)
    ColourPop is a brand that really intrigues me :)
    hugs
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. AHHHH!!! Not fair! I want like 5 colour pop eyeshadows and like 5 lipstix!! They're colors are sooo stunning and I love the super metallic shimmery ones! Can't wait til they ship to more places! Great swap!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen