Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

donderdag 21 mei 2015

EOTD : theBalm : Balm Voyage palette

Hello there ! Hope you're all doing well ?
I bought this pallette from theBalm a while ago , so this look is also from a while ago :) .... i'm so behind with all my posts .... *sigh* 
Life is so hectic for me right now , my job is very stressful at this point . My dad's house has been sold , so i have to do a lot of administration for that .
And the fun part : Our 2 little furry girls are coming home on june 1st , so i want everything ready in the house for the 2 babies . :D

I already bought the vol.2 from theBalm Voyage , and i barely have used the first one LOL
Anyway , i forgot to write down what i have used here , so i'll try to remember as much as possible :D

















What i used :




theBalm Put a Lid On Eyeprimer
B1 from browbone to crease 
Crease , transition , blended : theBalm Bahama Mama Bronzer
Crease , blended : C3
Outer 1/2 of the Lid : C4
Inner 1/2 of the lid : D1 ????
Waterline, smudged to the lower lashline : White eyeliner pencil ... can't remember the brand
Lower Lashline : B2 and C2 
Inner corner : C1 ???
Liner : ???? i applied a brown glitter on top :D 
Mascara : ????
 

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Soooo gorgeous!! I totally think of sun tans, cocktails and a beach side vacation with this look! Great use of the shades dear!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Love this look! I agree with Sharlynn above, this reminds me of the beach! I can't wait to see pictures of your new furbabies!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen