Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

zaterdag 27 juni 2015

EOTD : The Body Needs and MAC : Lemon Drop - Tangerine - Strawberry - Malachite and MAC Follow Your Fancy

Hi there ... 
Hope you're all doing well ? I'm doing great as well as my little babygirls ... they are growing so fast !
Most of my time goes mainly to them at this point , so that's why i'm such a bad blogger lately ... :)

I did this fun look a while ago , but didin't came around posting it :)




















What i used :


UDPP
Jordana 12hr Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil Continuous Almond all over the eye , blended
Base on the lid : NYX JEP in Milk, blended
Inner 1/3 of the lid to inner crease : TBN Lemon Drop
Middle of the lid , middle crease : TBN Tangerine
Outer Lid to outer crease : TBN Strawberry
Outer V and outer crease ,blended : MAC Pigment Follow Your Fancy
To blend the crease more : NYX nr. 3 (Pardon My French palette)
Browbone : UD Foxy (Naked Basics)
Browbone and inner corner : NYX nr. 2 (Pardon My French palette)
Lower Lashline : Same colors in the same order as on the lid 
Waterline : Catrice Kajal Liner 130 Greetings From ...
Liner , as close as possible along the upper lashes : Bourjois Intuïtive Liner Black
Colored Liner and design , wetlined : TBN Malachite (dupe for MAC Golders Green :) ) 
Eyeko Skinny Brush Mascara Black
Ardell Accent 103 Lashes

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Oooo this is so fun! Love what you did with the little floral looking design at the corners! I recently did a sunset type look, they are so fun and make me feel so bright and happy!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. LOVE this! The colours remind me of summer! I love the gold wetliner as well, that is so cool!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. So incredibly beautiful and fun :) LOVE the colors :) Love everything about this :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen