Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

dinsdag 28 juli 2015

EOTD : Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup : Black Velvet palette


 I tried to do a "grungy" typed look ... (it's a bit too blended to be a real grungy look :) ) I've used the Makeup Revolution I Heart Makeup Black Velvet Palette for this . It's an awesome matte palette with a mix of cool and  warm toned eyeshadows . Pigmentation of them are amazing !
Forgive me the poor quality of the pictures . I had an overload of sunlight  which made my pictures "Meh .."









What i used :


UDPP
MAC Soft Ochre paintpot all over the eye
UD 24/7 Glide on pencil Perversion , applied thick along the upper lashes and blended out
Crease , blended up : MUR Please
Browbone : MUR True
Deepen the crease : MUR Sweet
Lid to the crease : MUR Wild
Waterline : UD 24/7 Glide on pencil Perversion , smudged to the lower lashline 
Lower Lashline : MUR Wild , blended out with MUR Sweet
Inner corner : MUR Tender
Upper Lashline, blended : MUR Black
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara Black

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh I love this look! love that dark earthy tone to it and how it's so smouldering!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen