Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 2 november 2015

EOTD : Catrice Never Green Before - Urban Decay Snare - West and Beware

I have really enjoyed my Urban Decay eyeshadows in the past few months and i still do !
this one turned out so nice , one of my personal fav's !


















What i used :


UDPP
MAC Painterly paintpot all over the eye , blended
Base on the lid , blended : Essence JEP I'm All Riot (LE Be Loud!)
Inner 1/2 of the lid : Catrice C03 Never Green Before (LE Haute Future)
Middle of the lid : UD e/s Snare
Outer Lid and blended into the crease , winged out a bit : UD West (Theodora)
Crease , blended : UD Beware (Theodora)
Browbone : UD Foxy (Naked Basics) and UD Broken (Theodora)
Inner corner : UD Broken (Theodora)
Liner : NYC Liquid Liner Pearlized Black
2nd Liner at the wing : Catrice Holographic Liner C01 GaLILACxy (LE Haute future)
Waterline and lower lashline , blended : Stila Smudge stick waterproof eye pencil Lionfish
Lower Lashline : UD Beware (Theodora)
Max Factor Clump Defy Waterproof Mascara Black

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous! I love that shade Snare! I don't own any singles from Urban Decay but I NEED A COUPLE. I love how shimmery their shadows are, especially the neutrals.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Aah I LOVE this makeup look... I love that detail over your liner and I love the colors in this look :)
    I own two single shadows by Urban Decay but I have never used them... I NEED to use them so thank you for doing this and reminding me that I need to use them :D
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen