Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 16 november 2015

EOTD : Ombre Sunset Smokey Eye "Recreation" from Jaclyn Hill


I watched  this video from Jaclyn Hill on youtube a few weeks ago . I liked it so much that i wanted to recreate the look myself ! :) I wore this to a summer festival a while back and i thought this was the perfect occasion to try it out ! Here's the link to Jaclyn Hill's video :Ombre Sunset Smokey Eye 
I watch a lot of video's on youtube , mainly in the evening , just to relax after a busy day :)
Jaclyn Hill is one of my favorite youtuber's .

My version is not as dark as hers and it looked better in rl than it does in these pictures .... but overall i liked the recreation :) 
























What i used :


UDPP
MAC Painterly paintpot all over the eye , blended
Browbone to crease : Too Faced e/s Coconut Cream (Semi Sweet palette)
Crease , blended up (transition) :Makeup Geek e/s Peach Smoothie
Crease , blended : Makeup Geek e/s Creme Brulee
Inner 1/2 of the lid , applied with a damp brush : Catrice Liquid Metal e/s Under Treasure
Middle of the lid : MAC e/s Coppering
Outer Lid and blended into the outer crease : MAC e/s Deep Damson
Darken up the crease a bit more : Makeup Geek e/s Cocoa Bear
Inner corner: Makeup Geek e/s Mirage (Vegas Lights palette)
For a bit more sparkle : MAC Dazzleshadow Let's Roll 
Waterline , smudged to lower lashline : MAC Technakhol Liner in Graphblack
Lower Lashline : MAC e/s Deep Damson , blended with MAC e/s Coppering and blended even more with Too Faced e/s Coconut Cream
Liner : Physicians Formula Eyebooster Eyeliner Black
Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara   

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Gorgeous. I love how warm and brightening this look is! I need to get more coral/peachy shades!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is so beautiful, your blending skills are amazing! I love how these shadows and the black liner enhance your eye colour.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen