Zoeken in deze blog

Pagina's

maandag 16 november 2015

EOTD : Too Faced Boudoir : Voulez-Vous - Fuzzy Handcuffs and Garter Belt

Hi there ! today's look is such an easypeasy look , but one of my favorite looks to do when i'm in a hurry .
I also get a lot of compliments when i'm wearing this look :)
Hope you love it !

I think i'm almost through my old looks on my PC , so i hope to post some looks soon with newer makeup . I bought a bunch of stuff lately , but i'm so busy that i barely have time to do some "fun" looks. Mostly i end up with a neutral eye :/ . Some of the newer things i bought are "new to me ", like the Lorac unzipped palettes , Kat Von D Monarch palette , Tarte Tartelette ...

Others are holiday palettes etc.

Anyway , bare with me guys . It's hard for me right now to keep up . And i'm so used to neutral makeup lately that wearing bright colors  scares me off a bit .... 
Hopefully i can do some glittery holiday looks soon :) 
 
















What i used :




UDPP Anti-Aging
Crease , blended up : Wet n Wild Bronzer Me Shell My Belle 
Crease and outer lid , blended : TF Voulez-Vous (Boudoir)
Lid : TF Garter Belt (Boudoir)
Inner lid , inner corner : TF Fuzzy Handcuffs (Boudoir)
Browbone : UD 24/7 Foxy (Naked 2)
Waterline and lower lashline : UD 24/7 Smoke
Lower Lashline : TF Fuzzy Handcuffs (Boudoir)
Liner : L'Oréal Perfect Slim Liner Black
NYC City Curls Mascara Black

3 opmerkingen:

  1. That is one amazingly beautiful palette and I ADORE this makeup look :)
    I would LOVE to try Kat Von Ds palettes and lipsticks... she is a huge role model of mine :)
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Oh wow, I've over looked this palette in the past, thinking it looked sort of meh but I LOVE that taupey shade...oh wow, it's so beautiful! I might have to swatch this in store!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. The Boudoir Eyes palette is a favourite of mine. Love what you've done with it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen